Collecting Personal Information
• Examples of Device Information collected: web browser and version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the site.
• Purpose of collection: to load the site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on site usage to optimize our site for you.
• Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
• Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor (Shopify).
• Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), your email address and phone number.
• Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfil our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information relating to our products or services.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
Customer support information
• Examples of Personal Information collected: see above 'Order information'.
• Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
• Source of collection: collected from you.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country or state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country or state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
• We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
• Your consent;
• The performance of the contract between you and the site;
• Compliance with our legal obligations;
• To protect your vital interests;
• To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
• For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the site, we will retain your personal information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
• Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
• Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s Tools or Preferences menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, look in your browser’s help file or visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint